RRSP For Members Of Other IATSE Canada Locals

Health Benefits Transfer

IATSE Members working in the jurisdiction of a Canadian IATSE Local other than their own can request their health benefit employer contributions be transferred to their home Local. These Members may choose where they want to pool their health benefits if they belong to more than one Canadian local.

RRSP Funds Transfer

IATSE Members who are members of the Canadian Entertainment Industry Retirement Plan (CEIRP), may request, in writing, the transfer any RRSP funds that have been remitted to IATSE Local 118 be deposited to their CEIRP account.

AFTER you have completed your first call with Local 118, please contact the IATSE Local 118 Health and Welfare Administrator with your written request and the following information:

Please forward the information to Local 118’s office:

Att: Health and Welfare
IATSE Local 118
#206 – 2940 Main Street,
Vancouver, B.C., V5T 3G3, ATTN

...or email it to HealthandWelfare@iatse118.com .