PAYROLL TRUST ACCOUNT
I.A.T.S.E. Local 118 Trust Account - Payroll Service
Payroll cheques are available at the Union Office every Friday from noon to 5.00 PM.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic payroll cheque pickup is by appointment only please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange pickup.
Elena Juan - Payroll Administrator
Phone: 604-685-0024 | Email: email@example.com | Address: Suite 206 – 2940 Main St. Vancouver, BC V5T 3G3
Payroll is run weekly for events Sunday to the following Saturday.
To sign up for direct deposit please return a completed direct deposit request form to the IATSE Local union office or email a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll is uploaded to the bank each Thursday. You will receive your paystub via email first and the funds will be deposited 2 business days later.
- To ensure your email server does not block the delivery of your paystub please add email@example.com to your Contacts List & or Safe Senders List
- Watch your email for your paystub (check spam folders do step 1)
- BANK DEPOSIT takes 2 Business Days!
- Keep your contact info & address up-to-date firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive a paystub:
- Check your SPAM folder (do step 1 above)
- Did you complete your Direct Deposit form INCLUDING your banking information?
- Review list below for cheque pickup.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
Hold on to your paystubs!
Paystubs can be useful for many years as proof of positions worked and for establishing income levels. This may be helpful in verifying skills or establishing income in insurance, worker compensation or lawsuit payments. (eg skill verification, car accidents and disability pay outs)